Last year, we mentioned the brothers that graduated in May 2010. You can find the post here. So, what are they doing now?
- Michael Bruce is working at ARCADIS-US in Wakefield, MA as an environmental engineer. He lives in Milford, MA, but is soon relocating inside 128.
- Jeremy Colon is working for Wellesley Information Services in Dedham, MA. He's an email production / database coordinator and builds HTML emails, updates websites (we could use his help with this one!) and cuts lists of data. He lives in Revere, MA and enjoys watching Ray Allen on a nightly basis.
- Steve Thomas is studying chemistry and working towards his Ph.D at Columbia University in New York, NY.
- Joe Brust is working as a graphic designer for PointRoll in Conshohocken, PA, which is an online advertising company. He lives in Norristown, PA.
- Tim Plante was not available for comment, but sources say he's doing well.
- Eric Anderson is working at TwoFour Systems in White Plains, NY. He's a financial analyst, so he helps create and maintain the company's financial software packages.
- Tim Rupp is working for Sprint Nextel in midtown Manhattan. He's an account executive who deals with business accounts, and has begun to appreciate the fast-paced environment that he joined after graduating. Tim currently resides in Staten Island. He also scored this basket, which we should never forget.
- Ed Reis is attending graduate school at RPI in Troy, NY, and is the "Dean" of the actives. He lives in the house and enjoys shoveling the front steps.
- Jeremy Crouse is working for the Department of Defense at the Picatinny Arsenal in Dover, NJ. If he told us more, he'd have to kill us. He does enjoy his job, however, and lives in Sparta, NJ.
Most of them have committed to returning to the house for Alumni Weekend in April. We look forward to seeing them then!